Refund and Return Policy
60 days 100% money back guarantee
When you choose to buy from us, here is the minimum you should expect from us.
- Our alarms brings you total peace of mind to you and your family that in case of an emergency
someone will be there to assist instantly.
- Our alarms will Work exactly as described
- You are treated as family with fairness, respect, and integrity.
If for any reason you feel we have failed you in any of this promises please let us know on 1800 491 796 and we will try and correct it. In the rare event we can’t correct it and we decide to path ways, you will get a full 100% refund of your purchase.
Note: Even thou our refund policy is 60 days, You get lifetime support with your purchase. So Please give us a call on 1800 491 796 for any support.
First call us on 1800 491 796 and let’s try to make things right. In case we can’t, Follow these steps so we can process your refund as soon as possible.
1. Call us on 1800 491 796 Let us know you are returning the alarm so that we can give you a
return number. This allows fast processing.
2. Ship the Alarm in the original condition using a carrier. We Advise taking insurance and Tracking for your parcel. We are not liable for any damaged or lost parcel during the return.
3. Once we receive the Alarm, our consultants will examine the product to ensure no damage.
4. If the product looks like its original condition, our accounts team will process your refund. Funds should be in your account 3-5 days after we receive the return parcel.
If you return your alarm in its original condition within the 60 days guarantee period, A full refund (100%) shall be processed into your account using the payment method used to place the order.
Note: Due to legal requirements, Funds CAN only be refunded using the same payment method used to place the order.
The refund policy does not apply to devices that show wear and tear or are damaged after delivery. Any attempt made to alter the product also voids this policy. Products should be returned in their original condition free.
All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the user. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post with tracking code. the user bears any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore advise you take out shipment registration and insurance with your postal carrier. SeniorsAlarm will not be responsible for parcels lost or damage if you choose not to insure.